background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

1 month short of a year-11 month old Harper

Harper already 11 months old...are you kidding!? No on feels more blind-sided by how time has flown than Patrick and me. We have truly enjoyed every moment. Even those middle of the night wake-up calls, and really stinky, poopy diapers. She's walking more with the support of anything stable. Plus she has started to test her balance by standing and letting go to see if she can stand. She is eating virtually anything we put in front of her. If we don't let her feed herself, she refuses to eat. It's super fun at times. She's babbling with much more intention now. I wish I had a translator. I bet her mind is thinking some fascinating things. I can't imagine what is to come.

No comments: