background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Friends in Seattle and friends in TX

We had our first visitors in April.  Amanda and Jessica (my dear friends from high school) and their husbands came for a long weekend.  We ate lots of seafood, explored all the sights, and drank (or should I say Patrick drank, for 2.  We had to throw them off until we were ready to tell them we were pregnant.).  It was a great time. Thanks for coming guys.

Patrick and I took a trip to Texas in May to spend time with family, see my cousin graduate from SMU, and tell everyone we were pregnant.  Patrick returned to Seattle after a weekend and I stayed on to torture my poor mom and sister with my first trimester woes.  And the last weekend I was in TX, I drove down to Austin with Bonnee, Charlotte, and Shannon (we met Anna there) for our annual girl's weekend.  It was a blast.  Lots of laughter and bbq.  Friends are good!
They were moving the big old silver can so we could have a bonfire that night.  We did and we cooked s'mores.  Yum!



1 comment:

jess trent said...

Miss you and your baby bump self!