background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer Vacation-Chapter 2-Kingwood, TX

After a week of lake relaxation, we were airborne again, headed to Kingwood, TX to visit my dad and stepmom. And, again, I have no idea who took pictures because I sure didn't. We ate well, went for walks on the beautiful greenbelts of Kingwood, and went swimming. Harper loved every minute with her Nanna and Nonnu.
My dad found a raft with a cover and "working aquarium" for Harper to float in while in the pool. By "working aquarium" they meant a part of the raft that you fill with water instead of air which makes the plastic sea creatures float. The entire contraption looked like a fish and we couldn't wait to get Harper in it. She grew to love her time in the water and we all loved cooling off in the water and watching her. Darn I wish I had a picture of it.



We also went on a driving tour of all the old houses I lived in. This is the very first house I ever lived in. My mom had painted Winnie the Pooh on the wall of my room. I don't remember much but have seen lots of pictures.

No comments: