background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer Vacation-Chapter 3-Flower Mound, TX

After 3 short days in Kingwood with Nanna and Nonnu, Patrick flew back to Seattle to work and I flew to Dallas. My stepbrother, Marcus took a day off work to spend with Harper and me. We met Andrea for lunch at Pappasito's (my favorite) and laughed as we took lots of pictures and videos (videos to come).
I also took an afternoon to see my dear friends Bonnee and Charlotte (more pictures of that visit to follow as I'm swiping them from Bonnee's blog. :) )


My oldest friend, Tricia (I've known her since I was 3) came by for a visit with her mom Carm. It was such a pleasure to watch both of them play with Harper.
Patrick returned for the weekend and there was a little bit of time left to pop over to our friends, Amanda and Cody's before we went to Harper's baptism. They cooked us a great fajita lunch and Harper loved playing with their son Luke and his toys. :)

Since we were going to be in Texas and all of our immediate family lives there, we decided to have Harper baptized in the church where Patrick and I were confirmed. Harper joined the long list of babies that have worn a baptism gown made by my mother 41 years ago for her god-son, my cousin Michael. Aunt Heather and Aunt Andrea committed to being her godmothers. Nene and Papa (Patrick's parents) threw a fabulous reception in her honor with delicious bar-b-q and lots of laughs. Harper was a perfect angel the entire day. Of course during the most silent part of mass, Harper blew the loudest raspberry, eliciting laughter from all.








Daddy and Harper saying hello to home...Seattle.

No comments: